Zonda™ Disc Brake is a benchmark for all mid-range aluminium Disc Brake wheels.
A completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes.
The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3™ hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist.
Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs.
- Spoke count:16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) and 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Steel spokes with aerodynamic profile
- Exclusive MEGA-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anty-Rotation System
- Self-locking nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs
- Two different interfaces with the rotor: 6 bolts and AFS™
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front) 135/142mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Differentiated rim height: 24/27-27/30 mm
- Profile width: 22 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Graphic colours: Bright Label
- Wheel for clincher tyre
The Zonda™ DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- User manual
- “Quick Release” wheel locks (QR/QR version)
- 142/135 mm rear wheel conversion kit (HH12 version)
No accessories provided
- The price refers to the suggeted retail price
- The price refers to the model in its cheapest configuration (ex. hub, type of tires)
- The price refers both to the product and to the all package
The weight refers to the couple of wheels and does not include the quick release, the rim tape, the identity card and the hub caps